Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Town on Tuesday




Another beautiful day.  Although we got up late, I still managed to grab an extra large cup of coffee downtown before work.  This is always a goal of mine in the morning.  It wasn't until mid-morning that a customer was kind enough to tell me that my sweater was inside out.  That is what you get when you are getting ready in the morning with a one year old holding onto your leg.  

On my lunch break I went out and about downtown Bloomington looking for some local fashions to shoot.  I didn't find much.  Mainly old men in business suits and college students who were still in their pajamas.  


With the dreary day, I definitely was excited to see flowers all around.  Although the ones in the ground are just sprouting, they are all over the stores.  

Jewelry inspiration of the day is again going old school.  Pearls look fabulous with almost anything.  Okay, this is not true.  Do not wear pearls with a t-shirt and jeans, or a sweat suit.  Even without makeup, with your hair up in a bun, pearls can make you look put together.  I have been wearing a long double strand lately.  Here are some inspirations for you.






Priced at $38.00, these pearl strands are a fresh and modern take on the pearl necklace.  I am dying to get my hands on the black and pink one!  I am already picturing it with my hair up, paired with a strapless maxi dress.  These handmade necklaces can be found on Etsy.  They are made by MEJ Collection



Have a happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment