Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lovely L.A.M.B.


If you ask anyone that truly knows me, they would tell you that No Doubt is, and has been for 17 years, my favorite band.  We are talking a major obsession, that began when I saw Gwen walk onto stage during their Tragic Kingdom tour in Indianapolis.  She was wearing this rad black feathery coat, and had this powerful stride that empowered me in so many ways.  I was 12 years old.


This would be the biggest highlight of my life at the ripe age of 17.  Meeting Gwen and No Doubt at the Riviera on of their Return of Saturn tour.



And a view from front stage during their last tour.  


Due to this, I have a major L.A.M.B. handbag fetish.  I have collected Gwen's bags since they were Lesportsac style.  I have my eye on her new Brunswick Honey style.  Black or Brown?



No comments:

Post a Comment