Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Outfit




Shirt from Target, Pleated black skirt by H&M care of Vintage Vogue, Black sandals from Walmart.  I love these sandals and bought them in both black and white.  The belt is borrowed from my mother-in-law. I don't pledge to be a style icon, but I do enjoy going to other daily fashion sites, and thought I would throw my two cents in.  Galadarling recently did a blog on body image pressure among female bloggers.  The same sentiment that it is important to be pretty and skinny to be popular in the real world apparently rings true in this alternate world as well.  I am a proud size 14 and will start posting pictures of my style in effort to show my viewpoint. If you are interested in seeing some beautiful plus size bloggers check out YoungFatandFabulous and FashionHayley.  Both show different perspectives on dressing for a larger body  type.  

No comments:

Post a Comment