Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ruffle Shower Curtain





My next project is taking longer than I thought it would.  It requires precision and the acquisition of new sewing skills (ruffles....what?).  I bought 7 yards of white fabric ($12 bucks with a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby).  I am making two panels that will match each other.  I was inspired by a similar shower curtain that I saw recently.  My ruffles are larger and there are less of them.  I am doing two at the top and three at the bottom.  The first panel is done and the second is about to be started.  I then need to look for clips on rings that I can attach it to.  I think it will be such a fun focal point for the bathroom.  I chose white because I need all the white and light I can get when I move into my new house.  White couch and chair slipcovers, white sheer curtains, white shower curtain.  Let the sunlight in!!!  I cannot wait to have windows and fresh air.  

No comments:

Post a Comment