Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

To Pallet or Not to Pallet

I saw this idea in my Design*Sponge book and was so excited about it.  I just found it again on another blog.




A wood pallet daybed!  To me, this is the most aesthetically pleasing, gorgeous idea known to man.  I may be slightly exaggerating, but I really want to make one to put in Dahlia's room.  Next to her toddler bed.  It can be a guest bed.  From day 1, my dear husband has said "NO PALLETS" in our house.  He thinks they are dangerous and ridden with chemicals.  I just cannot find a way to convince him of the beauty of the pallet daybed.  It has actually become a running joke in our household.  I almost had to pinch myself when I ran across this version today.  Isn't it just the coolest thing ever?  

My original Inspiration from Design*Sponge



There are even pallet coffee tables!



No comments:

Post a Comment