Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Granny Afghan Peek-A-Boo








I bought this afghan for $18 dollars at the Bloomington Antique Mall.  I love it.  Even though it is potentially old, and perhaps even used, the colors are so vibrant.  It is made very well and is soft and warm.  All the quality things I look for in a comfy throw.  Dahlia also loves the afghan and has a fun time playing peek-a-boo.

Today was a hard day for us in the basement.  Daddy, due to reasons I can and will not go into, has lost his job.  It is very sad for us.  We are set back on moving on to our own place.  It is just a mere setback.  I still have faith that the right place will come along, as will the right job for me.  I have a possible opportunity coming up.  I love the jewelry store, I just wish that I made the salary I need to survive on.  It really puts me in a difficult place because I work in a place I love, but I know that I can't stay forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment