Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Obsession

Reclaimed wood furniture.  I think that there is something so charming about using old wood and turning it into something new.  These are some images that are inspiring projects in my mind:

This headboard is stellar. I wonder if it would be possible for me to go to Lowe's and have them cut up some 2x4s for me so that I could recreate this?  I would need some form of stabilizers in the back, and a way to finish the headboard so that it had this old rustic look.  


Genius idea is all I can say about these crate side tables.  These would look amazing next to the headboard in the bedroom.  


This would be the perfect vanity or desk.  With a colorful mirror, flowers, and scattered with perfumes and jewelry, I have fallen in love with this piece of furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment