Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just a Note

I know that I am not always good at posting daily.  It is my dream to take this blog to some level where people actually want to comment on it and email me...not quite there yet.  I know that I need to update daily for that to happen.  My mind is going in so many directions lately.  I have this afghan that is taking me weeks to finish. I want to try to paint something atleast once a week.  I want to make projects.  My newest passions is obviously planning our new house.  I have the dream of refinishing furniture as a new hobby.  On top of it, I need to make  a photo album of our wedding photos (3.5 years later and I still don't have any pictures printed).  I need to print up all my digital photos of Dahlia for her baby book.  I need to write down all my favorite recipes so that I can be prepared when we move and don't have an awesome mother-in-law to cook for me every night.  On top of all these things in the grinder, I work full time until 6:30 during the week.  I have a sweet toddler who needs my attention from 6:30 to 9, or whenever I can finally get her to fall asleep.  I have a husband who wants to spend time with me.  Sometimes I feel selfish for having so many other hobbies and projects that give me such joy.  This is a result of being utterly dead from creativity for years.  The right side of my brain just woke up.  I also credit reading The Happiness Project for getting the ball rolling.  I then went through my hundreds of magazines and made a "dream binder" that really led me to finding the things that truly make me happy.  

I am so fortunate to no longer rely on television or others for my happiness and entertainment.  I can do that all myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my family.  They complete me.  My new found hobbies are just icing on the cake.  

Anyway....this is where I have been.  If anyone in the world is reading this, I really appreciate that you are.  This blog has really meant so much to me and I am so excited to continue growing it.

Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment