Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Living Room Inspiration


These are the elements that I would love to incorporate into our living room.  I like the color on the walls in the top image.  The tall mirror is an item that I am looking for to enlarge the space of the living room.  The white couch with colorful pillows is my ideal couch.  Of course with a small child, my hubby has made me aware that a white couch is not the best idea.  We currently have a dark green couch and chair in storage.  In an ideal world, I would love to buy a new couch.  In my world, I am going to into white slipcovers for the time being.  The bar pictured is an element I really want to incorporate.  The number one thing I am doing on our first night in our house is making martinis!  


No comments:

Post a Comment